[FFmpeg-user] move from audio track to another

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sun May 1 22:50:05 CEST 2016

On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 21:53:55 +0200, juan carlos Rebate wrote:
> this is not an expired characteristic

Which characteristic are you taking about? If I better understood what
you are trying to achieve and expecting, and we saw you complete
console output, we could understand the problem.

(BTW, you said it got worse every day, so I'm trying to understand when that
happened.)

> ffplay -i rtp://239.0.0.111:8208 -ac 1
> the stream has 2 channels but only works one

You are downmixing any number of input audio channels to one. Is that
not correct?

Moritz