[FFmpeg-user] move from audio track to another

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri May 6 00:50:22 CEST 2016

On Fri, May 06, 2016 at 00:44:00 +0200, juan carlos Rebate wrote:
> I think even did not understand what I want to do, what I need is that the
> audio output is 1 but do not want to be 0 so tnto that is done with -ac but
> does not work

I'm sorry about our language differences, but you will have to express
yourself more clearly. "audio output is 1" seems unclear to me in any
language, taking multimedia processing into account.

Are you saying:
"I am trying to play (not convert) the link, and I want to hear the
audio track number 1." ?

Moritz