[FFmpeg-user] Convert Avi raw video to AVI HELP

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu May 12 22:55:25 CEST 2016

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 10:54:56 -0700, Ana wrote:
> I used this code: FFMPEG -i Myfile.avi -c:v libx264 rgb -pix_fmt rgb24
> newfile.avi
>
> Gave me this:
>
> frame= 4466 fps= 15 q=19.0 size=  180891kB time=00:49:02.06 bitrate=
> 503.7kbits/

You omitted all the interesting stuff! Not only info about your ffmpeg
version, but also where it dumps details about inputs and outputs.
Please post the complete. uncut console output. And check your command
line, there's at least a copy/paste error in there.

(And you can feel free to omit all the very repetitive stuff in the
middle.)

> The file is to slow and quality is not very good.

In which player is the speed incorrect?

Moritz