[FFmpeg-user] Convert Avi raw video to AVI HELP

David Favor david at davidfavor.com
Fri May 13 17:25:35 CEST 2016

Ana wrote:
> Ok, I used the Click-it player to convert to the AVI. The original video
> plays correctly. When I convert it the video only plays in GOM and VLC but
> slow. This is what the file looks like:

Try posting entire output of your ffmpeg command + likely someone can assist you.

Unsure what "Click It" player might be + if you dig around you can probably find
a log of the actual ffmpeg command, maybe under the preferences or view menus.

If not, try running your player + run ps (or equivalent) on the command line to
capture actual ffmpeg command while it's running out of the process table.