[FFmpeg-user] FFPROBE and Tags in MOV/MP4 files

Kieran O Leary kieran.o.leary at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:53:35 CEST 2016

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Kieran O Leary
<kieran.o.leary at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 1:57 AM, Dave Navarro, Jr.
> <dave at topekadesign.com> wrote:

>> I am running some tests and I can't seem to locate where "TAGS" or
>> "KEYWORDS" are stored.

I may have misunderstood you, did you mean that you want to locate the
information you entered in the 'Tags' section of the windows 7 media
property window? If so, I've also failed to find that info with
ffprobe or mediainfo, but I found it with exiftool, where it shows up
as 'Category' (v bhccvgcvghcg was just some random stuff i entered :])
 exiftool -Category K:\web_video\out.mov
Category                        : v bhccvgcvghcg