[FFmpeg-user] DAR of 0:1

Ganesh.Irelan at syda.org Ganesh.Irelan at syda.org
Fri May 20 20:44:48 CEST 2016

Hello,

I want to have ffprobe provide width, height, and DAR for input files for downstream processes.  I notice that an input 16:9 MP4 shows a DAR of 0:1.  Some reading suggests this is a bug.  Can anyone provide additional info?  How is this interpreted by applications?  I am using ffprobe version N-79546-g13406b6.

Thank you,
Kevin

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of it (including any attachments), or taking any actions based on it, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail, delete the original, and destroy any copies or printouts. Thank you. em-tr-v1-2016