[FFmpeg-user] how to stream several video files with ffmpeg

若宇星痕 513534012 at qq.com
Wed Nov 9 05:11:00 EET 2016

Hi, everyone:

I have a list of several videos and i want to stream these files with no interval,
like watching a playlist of rtmp stream.
I have tried a loop to stream for the list,but when a video stream ended and stream another file,
the VLC player will be blank and I need to reopen the rtmp server address.
How can I stream these files and watch the rtmp stream on VLC player with open the rtmp address only once.

Best Wishes