[FFmpeg-user] Indeo 4 transparency handling

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:36:21 EET 2016

It doesn't look like it; I wasn't able to even find any videos with "indeo"
in the name. It would be inappropriate for me to upload actual game
content, but if you've an interest and a few dollars spare, Starship
Titanic is available on both GOG and Stream for US$6. One example video
from the game is in assets/b16.avi, which contains the animation for a
bedhead coming out of the wall.

Paul.