[FFmpeg-user] Audio slowly getting out of sync

Toerless Eckert tte at cs.fau.de
Tue Nov 22 20:12:56 EET 2016

How about just taking the same CLI and just change the output from HLS
to a single linear file to isolate the root cause. If Carl's theory of the
pipe being the culprit is right, then one would hope the problem also
shows with non-HLS output. Maybe kill stop/cont the pipe receiver process some times
to create the same delays that opening/closing HLS file segments might cause.