[FFmpeg-user] strange problem decoding audio on ios pad

兔八哥 104831142 at qq.com
Fri Nov 25 18:11:04 EET 2016

I met a very strange phenomenon in decoding mp3 to pcm data in ios pad. I have tested the code on windows 10, it works correctly.However, with the same mp3 file and the same code runing on ios pad , the pcm data become total white noise.

I have compare the input compressed data(mp3) and the decoded data in memory on both system. input data is all the same(none silence frame),but the decoded data has totally different.

the version I used is ffmpeg2.6 , maybe it's a little bit older.

anyone meet the same things?