[FFmpeg-user] Raspberry decode encode deinterlace

Bayram Curcur b.curcur at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 00:00:52 EET 2016

./avconv -vcodec h264_mmal -i
/var/www/html/bbb_sunflower_1080p_30fps_normal.mp4 -c:a copy -c:v h264_omx
-b:v 1500k /var/www/html/trailer-sample.mp4

Instead of the Source i ve first try it with this sample video. But could
you explain me how i can here type a interlaced output and Deinterlace it.
After that how can i do it then as ts stream?
With this command i ve got only 50 % Cpu Usage and 28 FPS which i think is
enough