[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg multithreaded performance bad for specific physical machine

P. Remek p.remek1 at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:25:25 EEST 2016

Hi,

I have some update regarding my original question: we figured that if
we switch off linux watchdog with "echo 0 > proc/sys/kernel/watchdog"
the multithreaded behaivor and performance of ffmpeg goes back to
normal. We don't know yet why is that because on our two socket
physical machine the performance is normal even with this switched on.
Any ideas?

Regards