[FFmpeg-user] Developer "cehoyos" closed my bug without any explanation, and without solving it

Sven C. Dack sven.c.dack at sky.com
Thu Oct 13 12:43:37 EEST 2016

On 13/10/16 07:56, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
> If we agree, we can try to write a solution.

You don't need people to agree with you. You really just need to provide
patches, make sure you don't limit or destroy anybody else's work and be fair to
all.

When you get a No as an answer then demand an explanation and follow it. If you
want ffmpeg to have a new option, a new decoder/encoder, filter, format,
whatever, then just go ahead and do it.