[FFmpeg-user] Compiling FFmpeg without SecIdentityCreate API

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Oct 19 14:00:27 EEST 2016

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 10:15:34 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
> and create your own topic by compose a new mail and *not* reply to
> something else

No, he replied to the existing thread, asking whether the OP (or
whatever you call them on a mailing list) had come to a resolution - of
the original issue. It's not a new topic at all, and I am sure that
Josh understands very well that the binary he has been using isn't
being accepted my the AppStore and never will.

> - however, if you have a
> precompiled binary from somewhere then bother the person who built it

No, that's why he's here in this thread. He wants to know whether Anand
managed to recompile ffmpeg properly to get his app approved.

Moritz