[FFmpeg-user] Request to mailing list ffmpeg-user rejected

Markin Abras abras_markin at macdirectory.com
Fri Sep 2 18:35:36 EEST 2016

Hello Nicolas, can you help us with the following request? Our project is
on hold for almost 3 weeks now because we haven't been able to get any
support...If you have a minute, let me know if you can help us with the
following issue. I have also attached our ERROR log:

*Hi ffmpeg team,*

We are using your software past 2 years with following version and OS,

CentOS - 6.8
Php - 5.3.29
ffmpeg - 0.6.5
ffmpeg-php - 0.6.0

till last month its has been worked well after that video does not
converted, just new file will be created with 0 MB file, to solve it we
have check your website and document then we came to know that, old version
is the problem, so we try to install new version ffmpeg 3.1.2 its has been
installed but dependency file ffmpeg-php does not get upgraded, because of
that following

* command line in the php is not working,exec("ffmpeg -i sample_20.mp4
outfile.avi");*

*Error message :"Error while opening encoder for output stream #0.1 - maybe
incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height"*

*same time the command working well in command prompt.*

I have attached the error log file that we got during the installation time
kindly check it out.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Markin Abras <abras_markin at macdirectory.com