[FFmpeg-user] Mpg

Juan O Batista orestesb at comcast.net
Sat Sep 10 20:59:41 EEST 2016

Thank you. My purpose is obtain a .mpeg file with close caption because some channel use mpeg extension.

I used mpeg2video but in the video result i can see the close caption

ffmpeg -i input.mov -i cap.srt -codec:v mpeg2video -b:v 10M -c:a mp2 -b:a 192k -ar 48000 -r 29.97 -timecode 00:01:00:00 -qscale:v 2 -codec:a mp2 -b:a 192k output.mpeg

thank you