[FFmpeg-user] Mpg

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:52:57 EEST 2016

> I need to know if it is possible.
> I have a .mov movie I need to convert to .mpeg using ffmpeg
>
> I need output .mpeg with closed captioning.
> My question is it is possible using FFMPEg?

It is possible in some cases and does not work (yet) in others.

If you want me to help (or to explain why it maybe does not work),
please:
Do not top-post here (look up what it means if necessary).
Fix your quoting.
Do not shout here.
Post the command line that you tested (and that did not
work) together with the complete, uncut console output.

You do not have to follow any of these requirements if
you don't want me to help.

Carl Eugen