[FFmpeg-user] m3u8 seeking issues

Louis Letourneau lletourn49 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:58:34 EEST 2016

No idea, I just compiled the code. When searching for my previous bug,
counting of frames, I saw there were some comments in the changelog about
code removal that touched x264 integration that caused regression problems.
I supposed that's what caused my problem on 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 that wasn't
there on 3.1.1 and HEAD.

FYI the previous bug:
This command (I found the bug on another video, but here it is on this same
one)
ffprobe -v error -show_entries stream=nb_read_frames -count_frames -pretty
2708-1.m3u8

3.1.1 (expected answer)
67133

3.1.2
67283

3.1.3
67283

HEAD
67133

Anyways, this seeking bug is the opposite, fine on 3.1.3 but broken on
3.1.1 and HEAD.

Louis