[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg cannot recalculate the timecode of fragmentary video, But MEncoder...

ilker tezcan ilkertezcan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:37:00 EEST 2016

Dear the Developers,

I found the root cause of my #5713 ticket. Actually after I wrote as
directly e-mail to Michael & Steven before two day. I now updated (wrote
to new comment) more clearly my ticket:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/5713#comment:4

If at all possible, can be anaylze & reproduce it by a developer?

Is it important? Absolutely not. I used to MEncoder for only this fix
(nearly compulsorily and 	half-heartedly). Because of MEncoder can fix
to fragmentary/brokenly audio-and-videos by means of resync/recalculate
successfully. For example:

MEncoder Random_Seeking_Stream-Sintel_Sample.mkv -ni -mc 0 -noskip
-nosub -ovc copy -oac copy -of lavf -lavfopts format=mkv -o
Recalculated-ReSynced-Properly.mkv

With my best wishes...