[FFmpeg-user] change playing options in ffplay

Bernd Butscheidt bbutscheidt at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 22 11:38:23 EEST 2017

Hello all,
am I right that there is no way to adjust these playing options of ffplay from the command line/user interface:
===left/rightSeek backward/forward 10 seconds.
down/upSeek backward/forward 1 minute.
page down/page upSeek to the previous/next chapter. or if there are no chapters Seek backward/forward 10 minutes.===
E.g I would like to have the left/right button different values - let's say 2 seconds forward, half a second backwards or something similar.
Kind regardsBernd B.