[FFmpeg-user] regarding ffmpeg taking i/p from shared memory and then mux them to mpegts container

Ratheendran R ratheendran.s at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:29:19 EEST 2017

Hello All,

I am using ffmpeg library for my use case, the use case requirement is to
take elementary streams(h.264 + AAC) from a shared ring buffer in mempry,
mux them to mpegts streams. currently I am able to create mpegts from input
files using ffmpeg command line utility and a standalone app.
e.g ffmpeg -i audio.aac -i ch2.h264 -acodec copy  -vcodec  copy -f mpegts
out.ts
stand alone app link
https://github.com/Akagi201/ffmpeg-tsmuxer

my final goal is take the input from the shared ring buffer which consists
of the encoded audio video frame. please share your thought,experience on
how I this can be accomplished.

Thanks in Advance,
With Regards,
Ratheendran