[FFmpeg-user] CBR and bitrate

jmkhoo1 jmkhoo1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 16:28:49 EEST 2017

If you mean a constant frame rate, use -r:v 25. If you actually mean bitrate, use -b:v and -b:a. I think you might want to look at the x264 switches to make sure that it is encoded and a constant bit rate, though I am fairly sure specifying a bit rate will do it.-------- Original message --------From: akash kulkarni <kul.akash123 at gmail.com> Date: 8/10/2017  7:18 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: FFmpeg user questions <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org> Subject: [FFmpeg-user] CBR and bitrate
hello everyone

i have file with CBR and when i am converting it to other format by using
following command i am getting VBR both video and audio

ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -y -r 25 -c:v libx264 -look_ahead 0 -preset veryfast
-b:v 25M -c:a aac ouput.MTS

so How i can get the output file in CBR mode and frame rate 25.