[FFmpeg-user] How to livestream from youtube video link

Jens Kallup jkallup at web.de
Sat Aug 26 12:42:47 EEST 2017

Hello,

you can download the video (with/without tools as firefox plugin)
and stream from your local station.
So, you have no sound/video problems.
An other way can be (I am not be sure) to use the vlan dll an code
your own program so, that you stream into a buffer, and play this
buffer directly to your client's.
You have then the advantage, that you save cpu power, because
the stream buffer must not display.

hope this helps
Jens