[FFmpeg-user] Unable to make FFMPEG to work with Icecast2 Server

Edgar H kaotixpro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 02:14:20 EET 2017

Thanks a lot for the quick reply Mortiz, really appreciate it.

My god the > and | operator... And I wonder if this even worked back then
like this! Thanks a lot for the heads up with that, totally forgot about it.

Now that I've changed the operator, the output shows again but it seems
that it's "Unable to find a suitable output format for '/bin/ffmpeg'", and
then it says "bin/ffmpeg: Invalid argument"

Am I missing any parameter? Maybe just remove the 'content_type' part?