[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG's MXF container support for DNxHR with Avid MC?

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 15:56:48 EET 2017

> What should I expect in terms of being able to record or playback
> DNxHR in MXF containers using FFMPEG and the compatibility
> of those clips in major NLEs?

I cannot answer this question.
If you need more information, it makes sense not to ask "what should
I expect?" but instead "I tried to encode with the following simplified
command line including complete, uncut console output testing
current FFmpeg git head but the output file does not open in application
xyz, please compare with the attached very short sample file that
opens fine".

Carl Eugen