[FFmpeg-user] Exporting FFV1 from Premiere Pro

Dima Ballin bendingcaesar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 22:23:09 EET 2017

Greetings all,
I am new to ffmpeg. I've read about how to export H.264 files from Premiere
Pro via ffmpeg, but I was wondering if it's also possible to export a movie
as FFV1?

Basically, I am trying to create an archival master file for a 2-hour movie
which is currently in our Premiere Pro timeline. From what I gather, I can
export an uncompressed intermediary file and then encode the FFV1 from
that, but I was wondering if it's possible to skip the intermediary step?

If this is not possible, what would be the best intermediary uncompressed
file format to export to, for encoding an FFV1?

We are working in Windows.

Thanks so much.