[FFmpeg-user] Muxing queue delay, forcing output error?

christina zou zou.christina at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:48:07 EET 2017

Hello,

I'm livestreaming to Youtube Live from my Pi over wifi, using ffmpeg. I'm
monitoring the stream from my desktop. For 90 seconds, the stream is
perfect. At that point, the Youtube stream gets stuck in a state of
permanent buffering (buffering icon forever, no new frames). I checked the
debug log and at the 90s mark, I see this error twice every second for the
rest of the stream:

*'Delay between the first packet and last packet in the muxing queue is
10100000 > 10000000: forcing output'*

I know wifi can be unreliable, and I don't mind if my stream buffers for
1-3 seconds every few minutes. However, I don't understand why it gets
stuck buffering permanently?

Here is my command: http://pastebin.com/Fj2Tk1Ak
<http://pastebin.com/Fj2Tk1Ak>
Here is my report log: http://pastebin.com/mbzan3yK
<http://pastebin.com/mbzan3yK>

(People like to ask why I am using raspivid/arecord with ffmpeg. This has
given me much better performance than ffmpeg only. It should not be the
issue here.)

What should I do? What does this error mean? Any advice is greatly
appreciated,

Christina