[FFmpeg-user] Stream UDP Multicast from Image

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Jan 3 16:38:17 EET 2017

On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 12:30:37 -0200, Welisson Tomé wrote:
> http://pastebin.com/YMzc0TVV

The console *output* of the command as well please.

If it's not thousands of lines long, please include both command and
output in the email.

If you don't know how to copy/paste the console output, you can add the
command line option "-report", and at the end of ffmpeg's run, attach
the log file ffmpeg created, which is something like
"ffmpeg-20170103-153649.log".

> Yep, I don't know why I can watch this stream just for 2 or 3 sec via
> VLC and rarely time more than 1 minute, and after that the window gets
> gray/black and the stream stopped for a few sec or couple minutes, after
> this period it just come back by itself.

I understand, thanks for clarifying. (But I don't know the issue yet.)

Moritz