[FFmpeg-user] Report non Compliance with License

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:58:11 EET 2017

> I'm attempting to contact someone with whom I can report a non
> compliance with ffmpsg's License terms.

Why?

What I mean is:
Todd, Michael & James, Inc. and Video Surgeon are violating the
copyrights of the FFmpeg developers but what should (or could)
we do about it?
Do you agree that it makes more sense to improve our software
instead of investing time to go after license violators?

I suspect nobody of the FFmpeg developers lives in Pennsylvania
(where they act from afaiu) and iirc, we even were unsuccessful
to remove violating apps from the app store;-(

Thanks for informing us!

Carl Eugen