[FFmpeg-user] Create hvc1 mp4 with ffmpeg only

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Mon Jul 3 15:30:58 EEST 2017

Hello Moritz -san,

> 2017/07/03 午後8:30、Moritz Barsnick <barsnick at gmx.net>のメール:
>
> Basically, you could store the emails as text. A better choice in this
> case is to take the patches off patchwork:
>
> https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/patch/4151/
> https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/patch/4149/
>
> (There's a "download patch" link on each of those pages.)
>
> Apply them by changing into the ffmpeg source directory before
> configuring or before calling "make", and running
> $ patch -p1 -i ../path/to/file.patch
>
> for each of the two patches.

Thanks for kind explanation.

> Actually, you may require some of the other patches of that series
> (1..3 of 5) for this to work.

I applied 5 of 5 patches.

> Let us know how it goes...

Then I got error while running make command:

libavformat/movenc.c:6450:7: error: use of undeclared identifier
      'AV_CODEC_ID_EVR'
    { AV_CODEC_ID_EVR         , MKTAG('m', 'p', '4', 'v') },
      ^
1 error generated.

It seems come from patch 1/5.  Should I do not apply patch 1/5?

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi