[FFmpeg-user] PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/ffmpeg.so

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Jul 22 20:36:29 EEST 2017

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 21:50:10 +0430, Walid Salman wrote:
> Hello,
> Thank you Moritz for your replay >>>
>
> Yes, I need it because when I when move the extantion"ffmpeg.so" from the
> php.ini the ffmpeg not work with some websites.

Ah, so your issue isn't "startup error" or logs, your issue is that
your web server's ffmpeg support no longer works?

Well, assuming that is ffmpeg-php: There's probably no support for it
anymore (and I would refuse to help you get it going, last I checked it
used ffmpeg-0.5.0). I'm sorry, you're just lost here, unless you deploy
a replacement such as PHP-FFMpeg, as mentioned here:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/PHP#WrapperLibraries

> PHP 5.4.45 (cli) (built: Oct 17 2016 10:00:19)

My guess is that any script kiddie can compromise your server, because
php-5.4 has unresolved security issues. Please update!

Moritz