[FFmpeg-user] Poor quality output when converting avi to mp4

Ute Willmore uwillmore at remotegeo.com
Wed Jul 26 19:20:16 EEST 2017

Thanks Guam,

That helps, but I don't see the second command to get the audio or use
ffmpeg to play the video.

Did something get truncated, or did you forget to type it?

I am reading your mail on my phone using Chrome to access gmail. Maybe that
is causing problems?

The message I received is show in full below. Do you see the commands you
mentioned in your email? Is the message different from what you typed?

Please try to send the commands again.

Thanks
Ute