[FFmpeg-user] Raspivid with ffmpeg on both sources (youtube & rtsp)

Nicolas Winandy nix042eb at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:19:07 EEST 2017

Good morning all,

Sorry,

I forgot to introduce myself yesterday evening.

I am Nicolas and I am from Belgium. I am a technician in electronics and I have been working for 8 years in R&D.

I have been interested in many different fields in electronics and programming and, for three years, in the nano-computer world. I made a few little project for myself (little nas, mobile speaker,...) on Raspberry Pi and Arduinos.

Now, I am trying to dig into a video encoder through a CSI camera connected on a raspberry pi.

Thanks in advance if you can guide me a little on the issue underneath.

Have a nice day !