[FFmpeg-user] Create an AAC stream matching the Core Media Audio packet format / priming etc?

Sasi Inguva isasi at google.com
Thu Jun 29 20:52:59 EEST 2017

I am not knowledgeable enough about audio codec implementations, but I
don't think we can control an audio codec implementation to follow a
certain delay.  For AAC codec for example, I believe libfhg-aac sets 1600
samples of dealy, while libfdk-aac would set 1024 etc. Some one with more
knowledge can tag in here.