[FFmpeg-user] libass : ERROR NOT in Path in ffmpeg compile

derekg dhopley2000 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:35:30 EET 2017

Dear Carl ,

Hi , thank you for your prompt reply , the package libass-dev is in my
repository but simply following the
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Ubuntu guide I can't see
which step it is that actually 'loads' that libass-dev execution module
into the configure process , 'once the penny drops' and I understand I
should be able to add libass-dev and other missing modules should they
also occur . Thank you ,

Derek Hopley