[FFmpeg-user] Convert iPhone MOV to Android MP4

Richard Duran ricdur2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 18:41:34 EET 2017

I would've thought that this was a FAQ, but I have been unable to find it.
I'm emailing this list because many solutions I find online still reference
"-strict experimental" for AAC output.

I would like to convert iPhone videos to MP4, and would like to retain the
input audio bitrate and sampling rate. I had the impression that this would
be the default behavior if the values weren't specified on the command
line, but I've seen that this isn't the case.

I will follow up this email with sample output.