[FFmpeg-user] gain the highest quality with H264 at a certain bit rate

Andy Furniss adf.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 20:00:20 EEST 2017

negin tebyani wrote:
> I am trying to reach that quality and using those parameters but the result
> is still low quality..

Please don't top post on this list - reply in line like I do here.

> you mean bufsize could affect the quality??

A bit, but I don't know how much in this case, just that it was an
obvious difference between good and bad - so worth changing.

> I removed zerolatency but I am not getting a impressive result.

For good reason it is usual on here to be asked for full console
output as well as the command used.

Can you post that please and if possible supply the section of the
master file you used to make the results you posted.

Do you absolutely need constant bitrate output or are you just testing
to match up with the other encode?