[FFmpeg-user] H.265/HEVC for Premiere Pro compatibility

Chris Colton chris.s.colton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 21:06:39 EEST 2017

Thanks Lou but that link only shows my message, I don't see any replies.
I've never used a mailing list like this and I'm new to ffmpeg so I'm sorry
I didn't follow procedure. I was just confused. You need the ffmpeg code
from converting the file? If so, how do I copy that out of command prompt?
This is the only command line utility I've ever used.

I'm asking a Premiere question here because FFmpeg's implementation of HEVC
is the only form of HEVC I've ever tried that hasn't automatically worked
in Premiere. With FFmpeg you have the ability to fine tune commands to such
a great extent that I was hoping someone could help with the problem.
ᐧ