[FFmpeg-user] H.265/HEVC for Premiere Pro compatibility

Chris Colton chris.s.colton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 23:08:07 EEST 2017

Thanks Carl, I just didn't know how to catch the console output. Learn
something every day. I ran two tests on different files and one converted
successfully and Premiere reads it correctly, the other imports as a blank
green image. Click on the links below to download the two log files. I used
the -report option because I'm not familiar with environment variables,
sorry it's so verbose.

Log file of conversion that worked correctly: https://www.amazon.
com/clouddrive/share/FvX8CqJOavSg0S0WmPiOZPT0Mp0si9vsPdrntZ4nQxG?ref_=cd_ph_
share_link_copy

Log file of conversion that can't be read by Premiere, but plays in VLC:
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/6F8nVCyr1m582WUnzJyS27CsOqGaVe
vFCil8j3U4hhS?ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy
ᐧ