[FFmpeg-user] How do I encode DVB Subtitles?

killer manuelkiller37 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:57:52 EEST 2017

hi i have the same problem  I am trying to add a subtitle to a ts file and i
trying this: ffmpeg -i example1.ts -i 1.sub -scodec dvbsub -acodec copy
-vcodec copy -metadata:s:2 language=esp output.ts. the problem is that the
ts is generated and ts file seems to contain the dvbsub because i have
analyzed with a tool called content analyzer but the subtitles dont appear.
sorry to disturbed you. i will really appreciate an answer, you can send me
the answer to manuelkiller37 at gmail.com