[FFmpeg-user] How can I get rtmp with ffmpeg? Setting swfsize and hash? >

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat May 13 17:29:46 EEST 2017

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 16:15:45 +0300, Sinan Aksu wrote:
> Thank you for your reply. When I look at the documents, the command looks
> correct.

No, as I told you, the options for your input need to come *before* the
actual "-i" input. This is still not the case in your command line.

> I am using the latest version of windows build ffmpeg.

I don't think so. These are quite old, as far as I can tell:
> New error output: libswscale 4. 3.101 / 4. 3.101
>   Libswresample 2. 4.100 / 2. 4.100
>   Libpostproc 54. 2.100 / 54. 2.100

> By the way, I do not write the output part of the command, so I guess it
> gives the warning. I have arranged the end of the command as follows and
> the warning is off.

Please do quote the actual command line and complete, uncut console
output in the future. Thanks.

Moritz