[FFmpeg-user] interlaced video

Joshi, Ashwini M Ashwini.M.Joshi at tektronix.com
Tue May 30 21:12:26 EEST 2017

Hi,
Could you please let me know the command to be used to get the picture_structure as field using the ffmpeg?
I saw many commands & usage but all are createing interlaced video, but the encoding is not happening with picture_structure as field. Please help me on this.
Thanks.

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.