[FFmpeg-user] If FFmpeg compatible with Windows Docker ?

Shyam Sundar sw.craftsman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 20:28:05 EET 2017

Hi,

I am trying to run FFmpeg 3.3.3 windows static binary on windows docker
container, same binary which works perfectly on normal windows machine.

Incase of docker, looks like the process itself is not getting launched
when ffmpeg.exe command is run. I don't see any error either. Strange
behavior.

I was wondering if anyone has used FFmpeg on windows docker in past and
whether or not this is officially supported.

Thanks