[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg Hall of Shame

Thirumalaisamy K er.thirumalai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:05:24 EET 2017

it's true that it may happen if we hurt too much.​ But, It's not my
intention. There are many build scripts available in github which can grab
the latest sources of the external libs and sources of ffmpeg & compiles
ffmpeg as static binary. I know that some external factors also affect
build process. it won't provide identical builds until or unless there is
identical work environment.

I am aware that it's not necessary that everyone has to accept license
terms. So, we can't force anyone. My intention is that it will be great, if
we can convince the regular binary maintainers to release a buildable codes
rather than pointing to ffmpeg site.