[FFmpeg-user] RTSP to HLS re-stream stops with “No more output streams to write to, finishing.”

Alex Molon alex.molon at vision247.com
Thu Oct 19 15:19:25 EEST 2017

Did you try with something like this?

ffmpeg -i url://whatever/link.ext?fifo_size=1000000&overrun_nonfatal=1

I don't use RTSP in my environment but I use a lot of UDP streams (coming from outside my network and with recurrent drops even for few seconds) and ffmpeg is able to compensate without dying. Of course the encoding stops...

Alex