[FFmpeg-user] Canon C200 CRAW or .CRM

Aaron Star aaronwstar at live.com
Sat Oct 21 20:42:53 EEST 2017

Here is a sample of C200 Raw :  http://tbf.me/a/cPz6X

I understand that FFMPEG does not encode EXR, but not sure why this is since its open source.  The other formats FFMPEG does support, and I am trying to stay away from the likes of DNxHR or Prores.

What I am trying to get to is simple batch processing of RAW footage to EXR, so the material can be edited in the ACES color space.   Compression to be handled by the EXR format.

Trying to stay out of integer intermediate formats, and keep all information from the source by dumping it into a linear FP format.

If I knew how to code this I would.

Thank you for your quick response.