[FFmpeg-user] Injection

Pulla Rao Charugalla pullaraoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 20:12:54 EET 2017

I did a creatprocess using ffplay.exe and after that i tried injecting a
dll into that process. The dll(debug version) which i tried to inject into
ffplay.exe process works fine. If I try to inject the same dll(this time
release version) could not inject into ffplay.exe process. What could be
the reason?