[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg Malloc check failed(core dump) on armv7

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:53:54 EEST 2017

> Hi
> I am running ffmpeg(the latest source code from github) on armv7 qnx.

> It occasionally core dump with the debug log:

You mean it does not always fail for the given file?

> #ffmpeg -i imput.mp4 -y -an -sn -vf scale=-1:338 output.mp4

Does it also fail for an internal encoder?
What about --disable-asm?

> console:
>   Malloc check faild
>   Abort (core dumped)

Does valgrind or an alternative exist for this target?
Or an emulator?
(What would be an example device? Is there a shell or how
do you test?)

> debug log:

Please provide the complete, uncut console output, not an excerpt.

Carl Eugen