[FFmpeg-user] How to use deinterlace_qsv filter with ffmpeg command on Windows

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Sep 13 14:39:36 EEST 2017

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 19:51:20 -0700, redsks wrote:
> deinterlacing filters", I can make it work with command line on Linux, but
> can not on Windows.

By "I can not", you mean that you personally don't have the ability to
do so, or is your Windows ffmpeg refusing to do so successfully? If the
latter: We have no crystal ball, so kindly supply your command line and
the complete, uncut console output, so that we can see the error
message and all the other important information.

Moritz