[FFmpeg-user] Does libcdio indev AVOptions works with macOS?

桃源老師 xanadu6291 at dream.jp
Mon Sep 18 03:13:31 EEST 2017

Hello,

> 2017/09/17 午後11:18、Gonzalo Garramuño <ggarra13 at gmail.com>のメール:
>

> El 17/09/17 a las 10:33, 桃源老師 escribió:
>
>> should I apply this change locally or do you have any plan to change configure script?
>>
> You should probably send your patch to the ffmpeg-devel mailing list, where it can be reviewed.

I posted the following title to ffmpeg-devel at ffmpeg.org <mailto:ffmpeg-devel at ffmpeg.org> Yesterday 11:58 P.M. but until now it might be ignored.

[FFmpeg-devel] Configure Script change request to support libcdio on macOS

What should I do?

Don't you need to change configure script for globally ?

I know that Carl Eugen Hoyos -san said that locally edited configure script is not supported on the mailing list.  Since I'm writing Japanese version of ffmpeg compile guide, it is not good to edit configure script locally...

Please help me!!

Best Regards,

// Miya aka. TougenRoushi